This post is part of the Scandalous Beauty 25 Days To A Better Beauty And Fashion Blog Challenge! For even more tips, be sure to check out Erin’s Guide to Better Beauty Blogging.
I found Bloglovin’ via the Independent Fashion Blogger’s Conference last year. The CEO was on a panel, and it sounded like the appropriate thing to sign up for. I’ve been absolutely obsessed with it ever since I got it! Everyday, I check in via my phone or computer to see what my favorite blogs have added. Anytime I find a new blog that I like, I add it’s URL to Bloglovin. You can do the same with Google Reader and tons of other programs. This just happens to be my personal favorite.
- Readers may not think to go directly to your blog daily. Give them a reason to find your posts amongst others.
- You can follow lots of blogs that you are interested in.
- Stay inspired! You can get loads of ideas from others.
- Go to ‘Account’ on the top of the screen.
- Click ‘My Blogs’.
- Under ‘My Blog’ heading, click the green ‘Claim Blog’ button on the left.
- Type in your address, and your blog should pop up!
- After you’ve confirmed your blog, choose the ‘Edit Blog Info’ button to write a description, choose your category, and to pull a fresh thumbnail of your blog as a profile picture.